- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Design Is In The Details.
Newly priced and a must see! The best of Seattle is offered in this highly sophisticated residence. Enjoy the everchanging views from your home high above Puget Sound, Elliott Bay, the Olympic Mountains, Cascades mountains, overlooking Pike Place market plus sparkling City lights. Exceptional interior finishes with a gracious open floor design, Crestron system with surround sound, large pantry, den/media room. Two parking and storage (with the option to purchase 3rd parking space, a 2nd storage and a work/art studio located in the building!) All 3 parking spaces have electric hook-ups. 24 hr. Concierge and 5-star amenities: exercise room, yoga studio, play room, Sky lounge, boardroom plus three rooftop terraces, one offering two BBQ kitchens and fireplaces.
Extraordinary properties are different at every level.
- MLS ID: 1755234
- Bathrooms: 2 (1 full, 1 three-quarter)
- Building Name: Fifteen Twenty-One
- Community: Seattle
- County: King County
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- Lot Style: Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Property Subtype: Condominium
- Style: Contemporary
- Year Built: 2008
- Web ID: 4T3Z3Z
- Assoc. Fee Includes: Central Hot Water, Common Area Maintenance, Concierge, Earthquake Insurance, Garbage, Gas, Security, Sewer, Water
- Appliances That Stay: Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Trash Compactor, Washer
- Bus Line Nearby?: Yes
- Exterior: Metal/Vinyl
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Heating / Cooling: Central A/C, Forced Air
- Pets Allowed: Subj to Restrictions
- Roofing: Flat
- View: Bay, City, Mountain(s), Ocean, Sound
Taxes and Fees
- AssociationFee: $1,690
- Taxes (Est): $21,172
- Taxes (Year): 2021